Some came to watch while others came to SLAY, and they did not play at the 2019 Grammy Awards. We have chosen our list of the 8 best dressed female attendees at the Grammys. Enjoy our list and let us know in the comments who’s look you enjoyed the most, and who you think could’ve stayed home.
- MOST CREATIVE | Cardi B in Archival Mugler
- BEST AESTHETIC | Kylie Jenner in Balmain
- BEST ANGLES | Janelle Monáe in Gaultier
- BEST SURPRISE APPEARANCE | Michelle Obama in does it even matter look at her!
- BEST USE OF COLOR | Tracee Ellis Ross in Ralph & Russo
- SIMPLE YET TRES CHIC | Lady Gaga in Celine
- BEST USE OF TEXTILES | H.E.R in Coach
- BEST ACCENT PIECE | Anna Kendrick in Ralph & Russo
Did you enjoy the 2019 Grammy Awards? Let us know all the scoop down below!